Campaigns Director - The Arena PAC
THE ARENA PAC
is hiring a Campaigns Director to provide ongoing coaching to the campaign leadership teams of our Arena Fellows. The Campaigns Director will work primarily with candidates and their campaign managers, providing mentorship, training, and strategic partnership throughout the 2018 election cycle. The Campaigns Director will report to our Senior Partner, and will work collaboratively with Arena Associates on projects and programming. This position is ideally based in San Francisco or New York City.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build strong relationships with candidates and their campaign leadership teams
- Guide, coach, and empower candidates and campaign leadership teams to build best-in-class, human-centered campaigns
- Facilitate trainings and workshops on strategic planning, leadership, management, messaging, and organizing
- Build an ecosystem of support for candidates to address their unique needs
- Manage engagement workflow between Arena staff and campaign teams and track progress toward shared goals
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate about The Arena’s mission to activate the next generation of civic leaders
- Committed to coaching, empowering, and unlocking potential in others
- Experienced in strategy and management, with 2+ cycles in leadership on campaigns
- Excellent at communicating complex information in an accessible way
- Intellectually curious and interested in cross-pollinating best practices from across disciplines/spaces
- A collaborative team player
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple projects with competing priorities
WHO WE ARE
We convene, connect, and support the next generation of civic leaders.
We convene the next generation of leaders at The Arena Summits, connect them with like-minded collaborators through The Arena Community, and -- for members of our community who decide to run for office -- support a subset of their candidacies through The Arena PAC Fellowship.
We design all of our programs to fit together to ensure that new leaders have a conveyor belt of support as they enter the civic and political world.
The Arena is committed to diversity among its staff and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to our mission. The Arena is an equal opportunity employer and it is the Arena’s policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, ethnic identity or physical disability, or any other legally protected basis.
Send a note and your resume to email@example.com.