The midterms are just 81 days away, and we want to make sure you have everything you need during the home stretch.
In that spirit, today we’ve added nine new (free) tools to our Campaign Toolbox. These new tools will help you meticulously plan and execute a Get Out The Vote (GOTV) effort in the final and most critical phase of the campaign. They include:
- Writing Your GOTV Plan
- Setting Your GOTV Targets
- Creating Your GOTV Org Chart
- Planning Your GOTV Mail Program
- Having Effective GOTV Conversations
- Facilitating GOTV Trainings
- Setting Up Your Staging Location
- Reporting GOTV Volunteer Recruitment
- Tracking GOTV Shift and Packet Data
Not active on a campaign? That’s okay. You can start to get involved by sharing the Toolbox with those you know who are.
This brings our total number of tools to 21. Check out the full Toolbox, which also includes resources for campaign leadership, organizing, and storytelling.
The blue wave is not inevitable. It won’t happen automatically. It’ll happen with people like you putting in the real work.